Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Goodbye swimmer's tan but not for long! :(

I may exaggerate it a little bit, but a swimmers tan is a very hard thing to get rid of. I mean it is not the worst thing. The only issue I have with it, is that sometimes if i choose to wear a bikini, it looks a little odd. Fortunately, this spring break I went to the beach a lot! I got rid my intense tan lines and got noticeably tan ! The best part about it, is that I did not burn because I wore sunblock the whole time and still managed to get an pretty amazing tan! :) I love the beach so much

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I hate having weird tan lines. I always get them from wearing flip flops, shorts, and tank tops and they are sometimes hard to get rid of. Unfortunately, for spring break I went to visit family and the weather there was very hot so I mainly wore flip flops, shorts, and tank tops, so my tan lines got even worse. But this weekend I'm going to try to get rid of them or at least make them a little less noticeable.

    ReplyDelete