Wednesday, February 3, 2010

ALL ABOUT ME IN THE WATER

Hey I'm Nicole and I love swimming! Swimming is the best sport to keep a person in amazing shape because swimming literally works outs every muscle in the body. I swim or exercise everyday, and race very frequently as well. My reasons for swimming is not for anybody else or because of force, I do it because I love it. I learned to swim when I was in elementary school, but my interest completely came out when I came to high school. My friends at times call me "part fish" because I am always in the water. My favorite and best stroke is breaststroke, which I greatly enjoy practicing! I love the feeling that I get after a workout, which is relief and accomplishment. The amount of daily exercise I do does make myself very tired , but it is totally one-hundred percent worth it! Not only does swimming depend on the physical state and conditioning a person has, but mental attitude has major effects as well. My "can do" attitude and self motivation has pushed me to keep working hard everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nicole! I agree that swimming is one of the best sports to keep you in great shape. I really enjoy swimming because it allows you to work everything from Cardio to burning off tons of calories and fat. I really admire your "can do" attitude because with that attitude you will succeed in anything you do, especially if you love it and have a passion for it. Keep up your self motivation and continue on swimming! This is a cool blog...I didn't know much about swimming, but now I do, THANKS!

    ReplyDelete