Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Swim Tan?


Sometimes, I wish I did not have a swimmers tan. During the summer, I worked super hard by wearing practice 2 pieces to swim practice. The first day that I decided I wanted to wear a 1-piece bathing suit again, there went my perfect tan! :( Some of my friends call my uneven swimmers tan the big circle on my back or "the whale tan". Although I am used to it, I just am in shock how easy it is for this tan to come back in so little time. This is quite an issue for many swimmers when wearing a regular bathing suits (bikinis)! Actually I think this is pretty funny issue Relative to some of my other swimmer friends, my uneven tan is nothing compared to theirs. One of my friends is literally beyond white on her stomach and as tan as possible on her legs and arms! She looks like an Oreo cookie! This summer I am positive that I will not be able to get rid of it, unless I decided to hide out from the pool, which is not going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment