Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pretty Awesome Pool!

For fun, I decided to Google pools. I know this sounds a little random, but it actually was interesting. There are all sorts of cool looking pools out there! For instance, in this pool to the right, looks like it is on top of a mountain. The view must be fantastic! It probably is awesome swimming up there! There is a huge difference from a backyard pool and an actual Olympic size pool! In the pool in my backyard, I probably could take about 5 strokes to get across. Doing a lap in a backyard pool is barely getting me any sort of exercise. What I also admire in this pool is how the water basically is at the same height as the floor. It looks super unique.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this style it's called an infinity pool because it looks like the pool collides with the sky. I can just see my self sitting on a raft looking at the ocean on the mountain top. I think this pool could motivate anyone to swim even me!

    ReplyDelete